I did it with Milagros Montanelli !
Today our biology teacher, Male, told us to answer the followings questions about the respiratory system. I did this with Rosario Vago and Silvestre Braun.
- Look for a picture that shows the structure of the respiratory system.
2. Use a flow chart to show the pathway of air along the respiratory tract.
Nose → Larynxs → Trachea → Bronchi → Bronchioles → Alveoli
3. Breathing movement: search a video which shows the structures involved in breathing.
In our biology class, we started to read the first chapter which is called “Clasification”. After reading it, we had to answer the end of the chapter questions in pairs. I did it with Sybilla Correa Perkins.
- 1) A. Without looking back at the beginning of this chapter, decide which FIVE of these characteristics are found in all living things…
. Movement // Growth // Nutrition // Sensitivity // Excrestion
B. List the other two characteristics of all living organisims
respiration & reproduction
- 2) Three species of tree have the following binomials:
En biología, estuvimos viendo la reproducción celular. Acá les dejo dos videos de Mitosis y Meiosis I y II